a voice in the wind

"I am learning to see. I don't know why it is, but everything penetrates more deeply into me and does not stop at the place where until now it always used to finish. I have an inner self of which I was ignorant. Everything goes thither now, what happens there I do not know." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Friday, September 5, 2008

Google making fun of NASA......

HEY guys u would be shocked to hear that , google is organizing a competition of sending a land rover robot to moon , and whats the hit is only private firms are allowed to participate , even the website makes fun of government mission of space. and the 1st prize is 30 MILLION $. THE MISSION HAS TO BE CMPLTD BEFORE 2012........................
FOR MORE DETAILS LOG ON TO    www.googlelunarxprize.org/  .

1 comments:

hellboy14 said...

its a dammn stupid shit man.. But on the other hand its good idea to press big boobies buddy ... im gonna try it