a voice in the wind

"I am learning to see. I don't know why it is, but everything penetrates more deeply into me and does not stop at the place where until now it always used to finish. I have an inner self of which I was ignorant. Everything goes thither now, what happens there I do not know." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

DANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Quite often we come across this word, but u know when it come roaring in your life, the only thing revolve around is this word, this damn sneezy word.DANDAAA. yes i witnessed it today, not just something is going bad, but everything. Every single shit is trying to pull me out. With all seriousness i have ever shown in my blog ,I am falling , a free fall . just the events have no regulation , they give me a blow here, a kick there in my buttock and i Fall , i FALL freely. some ambition , some tamannaye mahfuz, some gooddeeds, all are flushed up. CAnt say much , but I WITNESSED DAnDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I see snail ......SNAIL crawling ON the EDGE....I SEE sNAIL...........

0 comments: